About the sauna house
The sauna house is located at the edge of the forest on the shore of Lake Asveja. Here you can enjoy peaceful surroundings, stop for a moment, breathe deeply, and listen to the sounds of nature. The sauna house is a two-storey, cosy and comfortable wooden house that can accommodate up to 10 guests. There are two first floor bedrooms with balconies and wonderful lake and nature views and sounds. On the ground floor of the sauna house you will find: lounge room with TV, music player, air conditioning, fully equipped kitchen with all the necessary utensils, sauna, change room, two showers and a toilet. We will also provide bathrobes, slippers, towels, bed linen, and sauna hats.
- Arrival – from 3 p.m., departure – before 12 noon. Late check-out is possible if the house is not booked.
- Clean and clear artesian well water is used for the hot and cold water tubs.
- Sauna and hot water tub are heated once, so enjoying them the next day comes at an additional cost.
- Sauna house rent 300 €
- Sauna heating on subsequent days 30 €
- Outdoor hot water tub 70 €
- Hot water tub heating on subsequent days 30 €
- Barbecue and firewood 10 €
- Pets 5 € / pet
- Brooms 5 € / item
Vilnius Airport (VNO)
Moletai - 10 km
Vilnius - 40 km
Why choose us?
Interior and amenities
While designing the estate we paid great attention to the interior details. We are sure that you will greatly enjoy the elegant rooms finished with natural materials and decorated in warm colours. Each room is equipped with a separate toilet and shower, LCD TV, Wi-Fi, and mini library.
If you are visiting us from overseas, don’t have a car or not sure how to get to us, we can pick you, your family, and friends up at the agreed place.
24h - per day
Our team is ready to help you solve any problems 24/7.